Whether the Basis Cash protocol is in expansion or contraction, you can earn Basis Shares (BAS) in the Basis Bank, by providing liquidity on Uniswap.
Here’s how it works:
- Provide liquidity to either (or both) the BAC-DAI or/and BAS-DAI pools at Uniswap. If you’d like to deposit a single asset, Zapper.fi allows you to do that on its Invest screen; just search on BAC or BAS to find the right pool.
- When you make your deposit on Uniswap, you’ll receive a “UNI LP” token as receipt. Stake this token by “selecting” the appropriate box on the Basis Bank screen, then clicking the “+” button.
- Once staked in the Bank, you’ll immediately start earning BAS tokens, which you can withdraw at any time using the “Settle” button.
Important things to know:
- Unlike some other algorithmic stablecoin projects, there are no complicated time lock-ups determining when you can claim your rewards, or remove your liquidity.
Let’s now look at earning BAC through Bonds! →
- 1What is Basis Cash?An open-source, permissionless algorithmic stablecoin.
- 2Earn BAC in the BoardroomStake your Basis Shares in the Boardroom to earn BAC during expansion.
- 3Earn BAS in the BankProvide liquidity on Uniswap to earn BAS.
- 4Earn BAC by buying BondsPurchase bonds at a discount when BAC is in contraction.
- 5Basis Cash GovernanceGet involved, and help shape the future of Basis Cash!
- 6Basis Cash ResourcesEssential resources of the Basis Cash ecosystem.